Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Of Office Politics and Squirrely Wrath

I hate office politics!

I used to work in an OP-free place where everybody gets along. The head honchos in our branch worked really hard to cushion us from all the bullshit from the higher-ups. AND IT WORKED - we loved working with each other, nobody needed to suck up in order to get ahead.

It's different where I work now. Everybody's looking over everybody else's shoulder. It sucks!

Haaaaaay... I'm tired of getting dragged into the arguments.. and the "investigations"... The office atmosphere is really getting affected, productivity is down, and the coffee is starting to suck (not that I'm allowed to drink any, crap!).

So, what do I do? I listen to the Squirrel Song ALL DAY! I figured that if I have my headphones on, the people here will stop trying to talk to me. They won't be able to force me to take sides...


Thanks, Foamy...
http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html -- Office Politics Victims' Haven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home