Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stick Boy and Match Girl in Love

As I was doing some "research" for my work, I chanced upon an unknown (at least to me) work of Tim Burton. I only knew about his Pin Cushion Queen... I didn't know there was an entire book of tragic poems..


This is the first one. It reminded me of my fantabulous drawings during my preschool days.. heck, ganito pa rin naman itsura ng drawings ko until now. Like I always say, even my stick people do not even look like proper stick people. Oh well..


Stick Boy and Match Girl In Love
Stick Boy liked Match Girl,
He liked her a lot.
He liked her cute figure,
he thought she was hot.


But could a flame ever burn
for a match and a stick?
It did quite literally;
he burned up quick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home