Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where oh where has my collar bone gone??

I was checking out my bestfriend's Friendster account and I saw these pictures.. I can see collar bone!!! And I felt so... hmmm. what's the word? hindi regretful eh.. more like envious.. my old self had visible collar bones.. I envy me.. three years ago.

It's not like I'm uber fat now. I'm just.. okay, fat.. I figured that it's because I have never been this sedentary.. ever! I've also become one of those compulsive eaters who stuff their faces whenever they're in a stressful sitch.. kinda like now.. NO WONDER I GOT FAT!

Oh well, it doesn't matter.. I'll probably shed a few pounds soon 'cos of some "stuff" that are happening this month.. or probably gain more weight..


Thinking about being fat is sooooo stressful.. I better get more popcorn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ignaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home