Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here I go again

... waking up at an ungodly hour of 3:30 am.

... silently collecting my books and notebooks and pens and clothes.

... saying goodbye to my baby. See you on Sunday, I hope.

... blazing down EDSA with other unfortunate drivers, at speeds that doesn't allow for even a fraction of distraction.

... setting up short term goals -- reach Cubao before the end of Jesse McCartney's "Leaving."

Don't stress, don't stress, don't stress
Just stand up to the left, left, left
Don't stress, don't stress, don't stress
Cause we gone and we gone and we gone
No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you deserve nothing but the best

... stuck behind three slowmofos...

... eating chocolate and drinking coffee for breakfast.

... stuck in traffic, late for school. Screw it, I'll call in sick again.

... doing work at home.

Make it stop... please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home