Sunday, May 25, 2008

Aaminin ko na... Adik ako!

I don't normally spend more than a few hours a week playing games on Mark's PSP. Sure, I liked Virtua Tennis - wasted a lot of time trying to finish it -- had to give up eventually because the King and Queen were just unbeatable.

Lumines was good too. and Mercury. But this new game (came out January of this year so it's fairly new) really got me hooked. When I first saw it, pointless talaga sya for me. Sabi ko pa kay Mark, sakto yung title - PaTAPON!


Haaaaaay. Now, I'm stuck sa 2nd to the last level. Great. More sleepless nights for me. And I keep hearing the song in my head! (Pata Pata Pata Pon...)

Walkthrough... against my will.

Check it out. It's pretty kewl. :)
http://www.us.playstation.com/patapon/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home