Monday, January 07, 2008

Is this karma for stalking all those guys back in college??

I had to stop posting pics of Alex for a while. We got slightly "traumatized" (for lack of a better word) because Alex's ex-yaya, who we had to let go because of thieving, started claiming him for her own. To cut the long story short, this yaya spread the news that she was pregnant and that Alex was her baby.

I was already aware that she posted a picture of Alex on her Friendster account, but it was only after a few weeks after firing her that I decided to check it out. Lo and behold, 30++ pics of Alex was on it and her home page was screaming "Haydn Alexander"... I figured that she got his pics off our computer since we let her naman use it from time to time. Luckily, her username and password was remembered by the pc so I was able to gain access to and delete her account (hehe, drastic pero deleting each photo would have been very tedious).

It was early December when I received a New Friend Request from an unknown person. When I clicked on the name, it was the ex-yaya. And she now has 56 NEW photos of him. Where did she get these? Off my multiply and blogspot accounts! Stalker! There's no way for her to know my about my accounts. And if you google Abi Tan, there'd be a bajillion hits (412,000).

So after ten years, is karma getting back at me for stalking all those "crushables" back in college? Haaaaaay. At least I got this nice pic of Alex off of her Friendster... Haaaaaay na lang ulit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home