Tuesday, September 11, 2007

You're ORANGE, you moron!

Mark got seasons 1-3 of House. We, meaning me and Alex, watched all of it in about a week. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Hugh Laurie is the bomb in dropping his kick-ass lines. Ok, so he looks scary in the pic, but he is really good.

Patient's Mother: How can you just sit there?
Dr. House: If I eat standing up, I spill.

Student: You're reading a comic book.
Dr. House: And you're calling attention to your bosom by wearing a low-cut top.
[the student covers her chest with her clipboard]
Dr. House: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were having a state-the-obvious contest. I'm competitive by nature.


Here's the plot (off Wiki):
Dr. Gregory House is a maverick medical genius, who heads a team of young diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (based directly on the Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut, the teaching hospital of Yale University) in New Jersey. Most episodes start with a cold open somewhere outside the hospital, showing the events leading to the onset of symptoms for that week's main patient. The episode follows the team in their attempts to diagnose the illness.

Season 4... Season 4... Season 4... Two more weeks... Season 4... Season 4!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home