Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Not another one!!!

Yet another blog entry from my Cookay shop network. Eto medyo nosebleed talaga. Napansin ko sa dulo, matatas naman sya mag Tagalog, bakit hindi na lang Tinagalog buo??
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just really baffled and appalled. At least I get to spread her message - Air21 service sucks.


AIR21 GMA CAVITE BRANCH MAY MAGNANAKAW!!!
Graaaabbbbbe!!! i have a bad day yesterday!

It was yesterday afternoon maybe around 4:30 pm. i guess. I was sleeping and someone knock on our door. And there was a delivery man of Air21 is waiting outside. After I signed and got my package. I closed the door and get inside the house. I did'nt open right away the package i got from the delivery man. I went to the bathroom do some business there.. and when i get back to my package. I open it just to be dismay that the package that I was waiting for are not inside the giftbox! And yes im using "ARE" because it was more than one item that are losing. My GOD!!! At talaga namang ang kapal ng mukha nang nagnakaw nun at ni-ship pa talaga yung box! Kung sino ka mang nagnakaw ng mga items ko sana tinangay mo na din yung box! Ano pa silbi ng box na yun kung wala namang laman!!! Grabe na talaga to!!! Talaga naman wala syang tinira kahit isa inubos nya lahat! Sige kainin mo yang ninakaw mo sa akin! di ka yayaman sa ginawa mong pagnanakaw!!! Makakarma ka din!

Delays in delivering my items on time... are still forgiveable to me but stealing??? Di ko ata mapapalagpas to! The NERVE of whoever got my items!!!

My bestfriend has something to return to me and that was the silver jewelries that was stolen and that i am selling. She did'nt able to dispose all the item so she need to return it back to me. Since her place was so far from me (I'm in Taguig City and she was in GMA Cavite). It is more convenient for us if she will just send it back to me thru a courier. And since she does'nt know how it works. I told her that i will be the one to call Air21 to pick-up my items and to deliver it to me.

I call Air21 last Friday for pick and they picked it up the same day afternoon around 3 p.m My friend told me that she and her sister was the one who packed the items..it was placed in a small gift box. They put rubber band around to secure the items. They told that it was sealed tight with rubber band. But I got the box with rubber band. but it was not sealed tight as what they have told me.

There are no sign that it is opened by forced at the pouch that they have provided. There was even a sticker bar code of the track number placed across the flap of the pouch. You will not suspect that the items are lost inside. The pouch is light in weight which was i did'nt noticed at first hand because I just got up from bed. (groge pa ko sa pagkakatulog ko). I was just really shocked that I got an empty box! Grabe nawala yung antok ko! I run after the courier but he already leaved. I suspected that the pouch is replaced for a new one after my items are being stolen. My friend told me that they saw the courier that he put the box inside the pouch but did not see that he placed a sticker bar code across that flap of the pouch. That is why i suspected right away that the pouched is rip open and placed for a new one after he got (whoever he is) my items! Nakakainis talaga!

I call Air21 right away to report the incident but all they say is they gonna investigate about what has happened to the package I got. I'm asking them to give me the number to whichever office my package came from but the first the one that I talked with is giving the address. And what was that??? I told her that what I need is the telephone number and not the address coz obviously I cannot go there to make my complain. The woman told me that there is a number but cannot be reach!!! And what was that again??? they running business service and they don't have a number??? They just told me that they will follow it up about the incident.

By the way, I did not declared the value of the items for they were just a sterling silver accessories. But the amount of the items summed up to a total of 3230php. Which of course the amount will surely not come back to me. I know some of you will say that i should put the declared value. But my point is "DECLARED VALUE OR NO DECLARED VALUE" OUR ITEMS ARE STILL NOT A SUBJECTS FOR STEALING!!! It does'nt give them the right to steal from us even if we declare or not! I already read some articles about lost items that is declared and still they steal it.

HOW CAN WE TRUST THEM IF THEIR SERVICE IS LIKE THAT!!! I know that it is a branch to branch basis... meaning not all the branch of air21 has a "MAGNANAKAW"!!!

So next time i will be very careful how will i ship the items, maybe take some pictures of the items and the pouch, and tadtarin ng pirma ung pouch para if ever may gusto mag nakaw eh, mahiya naman ng konti.. ang masama nga lang nito.. minsan yung iba di talaga nakakarating yung mga item nila ni pouch wala sila natatanggap. So what will we do to avoid it??? It seems we have no choice but to pray na lang na sana walang magnakaw ng mga items natin.

Ang dapat umaksyon dito ay yung company mismo. Linisin nila yung sistema nila! And I'm referring to all couriers dahil di ata nawawalan ng ganitong mga incidents.

At sa mga kumukuha ng di kanila! Mahiya kayo sa mga balat nyo!!! Kapal ng mga mukha nyong kumuha ng pinaghirapan ng iba!!! hmf..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home